Welcome to O'Keeffe!
Donate to the O'Keeffe PTG
Acute Needs Fund (ANF)
The Acute Needs Fund (ANF) is a fund that was created to support our students and their families. We realize that this is a crazy time and many of our families are being negatively impacted in terms of their finances. If you or anyone you know is experiencing food or housing insecurity, or any other crises resulting from the current pandemic, please know that the O’Keeffe PTG’s Acute Needs Fund may be available to help. Feel free to reach out to the school administration, social workers, or teachers if you need assistance.
If you would like to make your donation specifically for the Acute Needs Fund, please note that on your donation form, put it in the memo of your check, or add it to “Notes” field when you make your online donation.
Thank you for your generous support!
Your donation will help build better experiences which will strengthen school-wide community, encourage student success and grow family engagement at O’Keeffe.
- Raises Funds: The PTG’s annual budget ranges between 6,000 – 10,000 a year. Current fundraisers include: Direct Donations, Top Chef event, Culver’s nights, etc.
- Identifies Needs: In order to prioritize efforts, the PTG listens to staff and family requests through email and in meetings.
- Meets Monthly: Meetings last about 90 minutes. During the meeting the principal shares brief report, parents / families/ teachers provide updates on events, fundraisers, concerns, and requests.
- Promotes O’Keeffe Values: The PTG is committed to incluvisity, academic success, fighting racial disparity and creating healthy environments.
- Organizes Events: Today’s events include picnics, ice cream socials after concerts, top chef competition, 8th grade promotion and dance, etc.
- Provides Financial Support: This year funds will provide teachers with $50 for classrooms supplies, repair band instruments, purchase equipment, support school spirit wear efforts, provide funds for improved bubblers, etc.
- Encourages Connections Between Families and School: The PTG organizes volunteer opportunities, and invites all interested to attend meetings and communicate ideas to the PTG.