Welcome to O'Keeffe!
Donate to the O'Keeffe PTG
Your donation will help build better experiences which will strengthen school-wide community, encourage student success and grow family engagement at O’Keeffe.
- Raises Funds: The PTG’s annual budget ranges between 6,000 – 10,000 a year. Current fundraisers include: Direct Donations, Top Chef event, Culver’s nights, etc.
- Identifies Needs: In order to prioritize efforts, the PTG listens to staff and family requests through email and in meetings.
- Meets Monthly: Meetings last about 90 minutes. During the meeting the principal shares brief report, parents / families/ teachers provide updates on events, fundraisers, concerns, and requests.
- Promotes O’Keeffe Values: The PTG is committed to incluvisity, academic success, fighting racial disparity and creating healthy environments.
- Organizes Events: Today’s events include picnics, ice cream socials after concerts, top chef competition, 8th grade promotion and dance, etc.
- Provides Financial Support: This year funds will provide teachers with $50 for classrooms supplies, repair band instruments, purchase equipment, support school spirit wear efforts, provide funds for improved bubblers, etc.
- Encourages Connections Between Families and School: The PTG organizes volunteer opportunities, and invites all interested to attend meetings and communicate ideas to the PTG.